Hartford County, CT, USA - 54353
The caregiver / homemaker provides services to agency clients involving housekeeping functions, errands, transfer assist and support, meal preparation, laundry, companionship and performs other duties as directed by the agency.
- High School Graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- At least 1 year solid experience.
- Possess a valid drivers license and have use of an insured automobile or at least access to adequate transportation to the job.
- Must be patient, caring, have a cheerful disposition and enthusiastic.
- Client focused and friendly.
- Maintain the confidentiality of clients information.
- Follow established fire and safety policies and procedures.
- Must adhere to agency dress code.
- Competitive Wages. Earn a living while making a difference.
- Job training: Beyond learning practical skills, you can educate yourself about complex diseases like Alzheimer's.
- Flexible schedules: Work when it suits you. Together, we will tailor a schedule that works for you.
- Work close to home: You will be serving seniors in your own community. We may even be able to match you with a client who lives in your neighborhood.
- Make new friends: Our Caregivers typically forge genuine bonds with the people they serve. Plus, you will meet other Caregivers and have opportunities to develop professional relationships with them.
Transfer assist and support,
Performs other duties as directed by the agency.